ArbiPad User Protection Policy
Vox Populi, Vox Dei!
After gathering feedback from the Good Games Guild Community, we are pleased to release User Fund Protection. This is our commitment to become a safe, transparent, and convenient crowdfunding platform (launchpad) for communities.
ArbiPad will have investor protection as one key market differentiator from competitors. With this initiative, ArbiPad aims to ensure that every user who uses our platform is protected. This will also lead to expanding our offerings in order to enhance users confidence and engagement as well.
- 1.Project that failed to distribute the token on time as per the agreement
- 2.Token price fall below the IDO price within 2 months since listing or day 1 closure if the vesting is a 100% unlock
- 3.The project is not actively assisting ArbiPad in carrying out marketing campaigns that have been prepared before the IDO
- 4.Project that failed to provide the minimum liquidity amount on listing event as per the agreement
- 5.The project does not deliver all the agreed clauses and triggers the Refund Condition in the ArbiPad IDO agreement document. In that case, a penalty of 10% of the total fundraising will be imposed and must be paid within 14 days to ArbiPad
The regulation and protective measures we defined here will be in effect for all the ArbiPad IDOs starting from this announcement. We hope our User Fund Protection gained support and positive echoes. The future’s looking bright!